Humic substances for fish
Aquahum ™ belongs to the family of our humates and was developed specifically for the requirements of the aquarist market both amateur as well as professional. Its composition corresponds to the highest standard. Aquahum ™ contains a minimum of 60 % of the humic component spectrum. The final standard and purity of the final product can be guaranteed only through strict control of inputs during production and standard technology. Production begins with rigorous selection of feedstock – the cleanest powder lignosulfonate with the highest fiber content of lignin is processed at 20 % concentrate of humic substances, without any harmful impurities. Trace elements present in the feedstock, during the manufacturing process of chelating and thereby made available for further use in the cell.
Due to its unique composition and high purity Aquahum ™ has a much wider range of effects on the
physiology of fish than the aquarist would expect. The main effects can be summarized as follows:
• antifungal effect ( in eggs , as well as fry and adults )
• anti-stress effect ( disease prevalence, cold water , the presence of pollutants , transport … )
• improved food intake
• limits the occurrence of snails
• improved the growth and health of aquarium plants
• improves the effect of administered drugs or reducing their dosage
• significant life extension of brine shrimp in fresh water , thus ensuring live food for the smallest fry over a significantly longer period of time
Preventive use of Aquahum ™ ensures “a better mood” in aquarium, fish are livelier do not hide, and actively seek food. Due to the universal positive effect of humic substances on the living cell it is not important whether a particular type of fish could or could not meet with humic substances in their original environment.
Due to the high concentration ( =low dose ) and also high content of low molecular part received by the aquarium water after application Aquahum ™ only slightly golden tint and thus no way disturbs the aesthetic enjoyment of the aquarium.